Check In: 1 p.m & Check out: 11 a.m
Note: Early Check in and Check out is subject to availability
Extension Numbers: Reception #111 Restaurant #666
Front Desk: +91 85490 53186 | Landline: 08274 298427
- Resort will not sell/purchase Alcohol products or Tobacco
- Food /Beverages are strictly not allowed to the Pool Side. Outside food or beverage is not allowed inside the resort
- Management reserves the right to serve Buffet/Ala carte meals based on the occupancy for the day
- Resort does not entertain loud sound/music by guests/instruments
- Do not throw garbage (Paper Napkins, Cigarette butts, plastic covers, food covers etc) inside the resort. Use the dustbins that are spread across the property.
- Do not walk on the grass or damage the plants.
- Use water and electricity responsibly.
- Group Music /Lights (Only if it is booked in advance) will be closed by 11 p.m sharp
- Wi-Fi : Available at main building and some parts of the resort (Since the resort is located amidst plantations and rugged terrain, the connectivity may get disturbed due to weather conditions or subject to speed drops)
- Breakfast: 8 a.m to 10 a.m
- Lunch: 1 p.m to 3 p.m
- Dinner: 8 p.m to 10.30 p.m
All services of Food and Beverages and Housekeeping will be closed by 10.30 p.m
Room Service is chargeable and 30% service charge will be levied
Note:Room Service is typically limited and discouraged. This is aimed at the maintaining our food hygiene and safety standards keeping in mind that our resort being a plantation property of a larger area amidst nature we would like to avoid untoward instances of food getting cold or contaminated from external factors. Exception will be made for super senior citizens, disabled guests, infants.
Bed Tea/Coffee: Can be made by the coffee kettle provided in the rooms, extras are chargeable
Timings: 8.30 a.m to 6 p.m
(Pool will be on automatic treatment mode and swimming will strictly not be allowed after 6 p.m)
Nylon swimming costume is mandatory to use the pool. The resort reserves the right to refuse access if the instructions aren’t followed.
Costumes can be purchased at the resort and kindly contact reception for the same
(Note: We may not have all sizes available. Request the guests to bring their own to avoid any hassles)
Swimming Pool rules:
- Pool towels are available by the pool side. Kindly ask the pool attendant for any assistance.
- Do not carry the room towels to the pool
- Shower before the usage of pool is mandatory.
- Please use the changing room to change over to your regular dress after the usage of the swimming pool
- Guests are not allowed to walk/move around in the public areas (restaurant/Reception/Garden/Lawn) in Swimming costumes/towels
- Please do not use the pool when it’s raining/lightning
- Loss/Damage: Pool attendant might not be present at all times and it is the duty of the guests to be responsible for their safety. Management is not responsible for any loss of valuables or any unforeseen accidents while using the swimming pools
Nature Trail (Plantation Walk)
Timing: 07.30 a.m & at 5.30 p.m
Duration: 45 minutes to 1 hour
Dress Code: Sneaker shoes /Trekking boots, full length pants/Sports trousers with T /Sweat Shirts
- Make sure to request for a wake-up call
- Assemble/Report 15 minutes prior to schedule
- Naturalist will wait maximum of 5 minutes in case nobody arrives and that session will be cancelled. If you miss the walk, you may schedule the next one in the evening/morning
- Children below 7 years are not allowed
- Guests may carry Camera/Binocular, a bottle of water etc in a backpack
- Not recommended for those who cannot bear too much physical strain as the terrain can get challenging.
Timing: 7 a.m to 6 p.m
Loss/damage: Damage of the Cycle will be charged to the guests. Management will not be responsible for any loss/accident while using the cycle inside the resort.
- Cycling inside the resort is only allowed on permitted areas
- Please contact reception/naturalist for further details
- All guests are requested to use the cycle only after a thorough inspection of the cycle for safety reasons
- Do not use the bicycles if they are not serviced
Timing: 7.30 p.m to 10 p.m (Subject to weather conditions)
- Common to all in-house guests
- There no service available at bonfire area
- Food and liquor are strictly not allowed near the bonfire area
Timings: All Indoor Activities will close at 8.30 p.m and all Outdoor Activities will close at 6 p.m
- There are no reservations for the Activity Equipment’s including the gym.
- Guest can use the facilities as first come first serve basis
- Loss/damage: In the event of damage of the activity equipment, it will be charged to the guest. Management will not be responsible for any loss/accident while using/participating in any of the activities.
In Room Facilities
- Safe Locker: All guests are requested to use the safe locker in their respective rooms for their valuables. Management will not be responsible for any loss/damage of any valuables of the guests
- Room Cleaning: Rooms will be serviced after 12 noon every day unless instructed not to by the guest.
- Note: If you wish to change the linen please request the housekeeping staff for the same.
- Room Amenities: 2 Water Bottles will be replenished daily
- Note: Please switch off the A/C lights when not in use to help us in our sustainable practices